PNC Financial Services Group

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

PNC Bank Teller

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Champaign, IL
Current Employee - Bank Teller in Champaign, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

great professional development (esp. for individuals new to the professional world)
great training, i enjoy my staff, open door policy, interact with a wide variety of people, community volunteering opportunites

Cons

still observing the company since ive only been here for over 3 months

continue caring for your employees and enhancing their professional development

1246 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Great opportunities!!

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Arlington, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

opportunity to grow within the company, good incentive programs, good training programs, great work environment, management will work with you to meet career goals

Cons

long hours, pay isn't as great as comparative banks, large workload, the branch I work in is very busy and stressful, given the pay maybe not the best thing

Pay your employees better

Wonderful company but awful compensation

Current Employee - Teller in Woodland Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Teller in Woodland Park, NJ

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The community feel of working with a bank and helping its customers is truly a wonderful experience. The training sessions they held were effective, the coaching managers gave was constructive, and overall pretty great.

Cons

Working for a financial institution, you would expect not to be so financially destitute. PNC claims they are really churning out great numbers of profit but also at employees' expenses. Not only did I recieve a low salary pay, but corporate discontinued bonuses, and imposed commission decreases, which I found is unfair.

I think the employees are undervalued. Especially the teller side, they're the front line of the company and are treated like the gum on the bottom of a shoe. Corporate thinks the sales consultants are the only one who bring in business but in actuality it's the tellers who bring the business to the sales reps.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group