PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,003 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Everyone cares about my career development

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

ProsI have layers of mentors, managers, and coworkers who support my personal and professional growth. Large benefits package includes domestic partner benefits, childcare, patial tuition assistance, commuter benefits, flexible working hours etc. in addition to healthcare, dental, vision, etc.

ConsWork isn't as challenging as I'd like it to be. Tuition assistance is too small to attend a top school. Office location isn't ideal.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want bright young leaders, recruit from top schools, ensure work is challenging enough, pay attention to diversity, value top education. I would rather commit to working at PNC for the next ten years and get more financial assistance towards an MBA at Wharton or Booth than earn a less useful degree and in a cheaper and less prestigious program.

Poor excuse for a Wealth Management offering. Incompetent management

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Millburn, NJ

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Having a hard time thinking of any due to the disappointment in the company. But there are… Cons: Archaic technology, frugal in supply/resource spending. PNC Wealth Management is by far, the must unhealthy and unprofessional work environment I have been involved in during my… Advice to Senior Management: PNC Wealth Management is by far, the must unhealthy and unprofessional work environment I have been involved in during my 10+ year career. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Really a solid company to work for

Collections Specialist (Current Employee)
    Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: stability, decent managment, good benefits, holiday pay, they actually seem to care about their… Cons: We always seem to be doing well in the market… Advice to Senior Management: Be direct and consistent. People can handle bad news. It's better to be truthful about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.