There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Great company.

Current Employee - Risk Analyst  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Managers and supervisors are caring and easily approachable. Great health and wellness programs. My department offers flex hours, or 9/80s. Very strong and stable company that is constantly growing.

Cons

Benefits packages are fairly expensive compared to the company that I was previously with. 401k matching only to 4%.

1120 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

it has been an overall positive experience

Current Employee - Bank Teller  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

great work life balance and advancement opportunities

Cons

there sometimes is a lack of organization

they need tolisten to the employees!

Poor excuse for a Wealth Management offering. Incompetent management

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Millburn, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President in Millburn, NJ

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Having a hard time thinking of any due to the disappointment in the company. But there are a few, they have ambitions, but can't execute on them. They are very involved in the community

Cons

Archaic technology, frugal in supply/resource spending.

PNC Wealth Management is by far, the must unhealthy and unprofessional work environment I have been involved in during my 10+ year career. The environment is not only chaotic and driven by drama but it is all filled with gossip obsessed, immature individuals who operate with what they believe is a “cut-throat” mentality but in actuality it is childlike behavior that leads to poor results, lack of production and failed business plans. There is no sense of direction given from upper management which leads to a free for all and a scramble for answers any time an issue arises. The only way to get ahead is to "yes" the under qualified senior management to death. There is a lack of quality employees and work produced which is evident by the fact that clients pull their money out of the bank quite frequently. Management hires with an outsourcing-type mentality- they only hire cheap labor, with a lack of ability in order to give the appearance that the job is getting done. Once the employees catch on to this cyclical pattern they move on or are replaced immediately. There is no room to develop your skills, perfect your art and truly produce quality work because at PNC Wealth Management, they are only concerned with “putting a bandage over the wound” rather than actually healing it. Appearing to produce results is far more important than actually producing results. I would not recommend working here to anyone with an interest in longevity or the ambition to succeed in the Wealth Management business.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!