PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Good working atmosphere, some growth potential, fair morale

Portfolio Manager (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsTypical bank culture, but better than other banks as competition is cutting their work forces. Pnc allows for flexible schedules and values family life. This bank is very sales driven which becomes a priority in most departments.

ConsI would recommend countering whatever salary offer. Because once you're hired, you tend to receive 1% raises. Any promotions are limited to 10% max increase in any given year- a PNC rule which doesn't help with employee retention.

Great opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in the country

Teller (Current Employee)
Orange Beach, AL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great leadership, growing culture. Offers top notch employee benefits. Gives new employees a full… Cons: Not too much to say Advice to Senior Management: Not too much to say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Good Company

Teller Supervisor (Former Employee)
King of Prussia, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Stable company, very organized, good computer sysytem Cons: Short staffed, too mch pressure on getting referrals. Advice to Senior Management: Should never let good employees get termnated. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.