PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

National City prior to PNC - Very good place to work!

IT Specialist (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

ProsOpportunities to try something new. Encouraged to shift your focus every year or so. Windows support to MS Cluster component owner to whatever you were interested in...
Teams worked closely with each other. Individuals stepped up to take on task areas. "I'll take that" was often heard in cross-team meetings. Benefits were very good as well.

ConsAlthough encouraged not to over-work, some tasks demanded excessive hours. Merit increases are frugal.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose (or regain) the "PROs" attributes.

Horrible company

Financial Consultant (Current Employee)
    Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: good health and dental insurance. Cons: Poor pay expected to work 40 hours spread across 6 days per week.… Advice to Senior Management: Get new management! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Strong Employee relations.

Teller I (Current Employee)
    Jupiter, FL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: They really want and help you to succeed. Cons: Low starting teller pay because they do not push sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.