PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

Decent Starter Company, Training Ground for Other Banks to Snag Talent

Customer Service Associate II (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAtmosphere is alright, managers are hit or miss, customers are normally pretty good. A good place to get experience and move on to another financial institution.

ConsNo development, no opportunity to move up and grow, hard to make a career out of it when you're constantly passed up for promos by outside applicants. Has a program to fast track employees but need college degree, if you can't afford a degree but have the talent good luck moving up.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job of nurturing your current employees and allow ones without a college degree with talent to fast track also. You can have all the education in the world and have no common sense on how to manage.

Well...

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Opportunity to learn a lot Cons: This company does not care about work/life balance. I was continuing my education FOR THE BANK then the District Manager decided that she no longer… Advice to Senior Management: Care more about your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great company to work for

Branch Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Jobs at all levels. Able to move up as long… Cons: When promoted within you have to take the "hometown" discount.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!