PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

The best coworkers ever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group

ProsThe people that work there are awesome; you will meet the best people of your life at work. You also keep contact with former employees; one of the best networking companies around.

ConsWorkload can get crazy busy. Promotion system...more like lateral move or move into better job. There isn't exactly a grade I/II/III type deal. You basically either go into management (and compete with everyone else) or take a new/better job.

Salaries Vary Widely Across Product Divisions

Credit Analyst (Former Employee)
Overland Park, KS

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great potential for advancement, good training and bonuses are solid. Cons: The pay grades have wide ranges and the same position can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good development program

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros: Access to multiple lines of business. Thorough training Cons: Too few cons to list. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.