PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Like it so far

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

ProsNot a very micro managed environment, a lot of freedom to get your job done in the way you see best but will provide the training when you need it. You are also expected to act as a team with other business lines which allows for great learning opportunities beyond your own rea if you are willing to learn.

ConsPeople seeking a more structured environment might struggle given some of the freedom allowed when taking on a project, goal or client

The best coworkers ever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: The people that work there are awesome; you will meet the best people of your life… Cons: Workload can get crazy busy. Promotion system...more like lateral move or move into better job. There isn't exactly a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good development program

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros: Access to multiple lines of business. Thorough training Cons: Too few cons to list. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.