There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

PNC

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Brecksville, OH
Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Brecksville, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Employee friendly compnay with the right focus and direction. Competent executive leadership team and the perfect size for a financial instituion.

Cons

Much to conservative at times. Should be willing to take more risks to move the company forward.

1162 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Harassment

Current Employee - Vice President in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Vice President in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The bank has a great brand in place. Grow up Great is an awesome way to support the communities. I've had a great experience working here over the years with upper management. Most of the great leaders where with National City, originally.

Cons

One of the worst things about working at PNC is the ERIC Hotline. When you call them for help with a troubled employee, they give you a huge push back. It's not easy to get rid of an employee that doesn't contribute to the bank success. However, when you make a mistake, the bank can easily get rid of you. I have been with PNC for 9 years, almost going on 10 years, and today I have been placed on administrative leave for telling a client that their debit was not ordered because her name is to long and we needed to speak to her prior to ordering the card instead of telling her that the banker she last spoke to forgot to order for her. I was just trying to not put the banker in a bad spot. I ordered the card on the day the customer called and she never complaint about it. I was told the reason I am placed on leave is because I am not an honest employee.
    I have rarely taken lunch, bathroom breaks, sick days. An honest employee works hard and is committed as I have all these years. I originally started as a PT Teller and today I manage over 12 employees and over 2200 house holds. I put in my time and still love the bank, but its to bad the bank can't seem to keep their best employees.

Recognize when you see good employees. Keep the excellent employees and watch out for the ones that pretend to be good!!!

Financial Advisor

Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Financial Advisor in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Company dedicated to driving investment business and holding branch employees accountable for their actions.

Cons

Company has grown very fast and has lost it's customer focused mentality. Everything is about the company.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group