There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Don't go on medical leave.

Former Employee - Trust Securities Vault Custodian in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Trust Securities Vault Custodian in Cleveland, OH

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

There are a lot of work perks for people who work in Wealth Management that other sections of the bank do not receive.

Cons

Working at National City was great until PNC took over. They treat their employees like slaves. After 10 years of service, which included many awards, extra raises and much praise, I was forced into quitting after my return from medical leave. After I quit so I wouldn't end up in an institution, I have heard many stories just like mine. PNC likes to force people to quit so they don't have to pay.

Do your job and address the issue's at hand instead of overlooking them or telling the employee to take care of it yourself. You're paid to be a manager, so act like one! And when an employee is unhappy and applies for their old job, don't block them from changing jobs because u lost 6 already.

reviews filtered by
  1. Horrible company

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

good health and dental insurance.

Cons

Poor pay expected to work 40 hours spread across 6 days per week. Slow customer traffic. HR is constantly asking you questions about your personal life.

Get new management!

2. An ok place to work

Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots to do, great banking experience if you are looking to succeed in the retail banking industry.

Cons

They do not pay a livable wage for living in Chicago, and expect you to meet suburban style goals, in a city setting. Management is inflexible for new ideas and innovation.

Pay people more in salary's, and you will lower your turnover rate. Get some realistic data in regards to the majority of people that live in the city, not the suburban white 500k+ people that commute into the city.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group