PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Not a friendly work environment

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

ProsDid not have to work on weekends

ConsHiring people without prior banking experience rather than with experience with made the job more difficult. In the industry for a while and have never worked with as many people who had no prior banking knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementWorkers attitude steams from the top management should address this matter.

Its fair , looking for another job after 3 months

Bank Teller (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly co-workes close to my home Cons: low pay angry people you have to make your referrls No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

pnc review

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: benefits are very good, advancement seem in the favor of… Cons: low commision compared to other banks More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.