PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

Great place to get your foot in door and/or to grow with.

Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant (FSC)  in  Harrisburg, PA
Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant (FSC) in Harrisburg, PA

Pros

I worked for PNC for 3 years before moving out of the footprint. Great team environment and sales approach. Like any banker or member solution role, there are numbers you have to meet. Management and a company as a whole want to see you succeed. Greats training, company and management support. Customer and employee focused. They want their employees to succeed. Good internal promotions. Quarterly sales goals are not hard to meet or exceed.

Cons

The hourly/salary rates are poor and are not at all competitive. I attained my BS while employed and was not at all compensated for furthering my education. (I don't mean reimbursed, I mean I was never given a raise. ie, Why stay?) Banking in general seems to be turning for the worse, so In project in the next few months the greats culture may change to... numbers, numbers, numbers.

Reward and promote employees for furthering their education. Increase pay and raises.

Other reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Watch your back!

Pros

Great company overall. I liked it there. Volunteer opportunities, friendly coworkers. Opportunity to advance. Tuition reimbursement.

Cons

Will take extreme action if small mistakes are made. Compensation is not competitive with other banks. Redundant training classes. It comes down to whether you meet your goals or not, they don't really care about you as a person.

Awesome Company

Current Employee - Retail Intern  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Retail Intern in Chicago, IL

Pros

Love this company, learn a lot about the banking industry

Cons

need more oppurtunities in Chicago

Management is awesome

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!