PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Great place to get your foot in door and/or to grow with.

Financial Sales Consultant (FSC) (Former Employee)
Harrisburg, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI worked for PNC for 3 years before moving out of the footprint. Great team environment and sales approach. Like any banker or member solution role, there are numbers you have to meet. Management and a company as a whole want to see you succeed. Greats training, company and management support. Customer and employee focused. They want their employees to succeed. Good internal promotions. Quarterly sales goals are not hard to meet or exceed.

ConsThe hourly/salary rates are poor and are not at all competitive. I attained my BS while employed and was not at all compensated for furthering my education. (I don't mean reimbursed, I mean I was never given a raise. ie, Why stay?) Banking in general seems to be turning for the worse, so In project in the next few months the greats culture may change to... numbers, numbers, numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward and promote employees for furthering their education. Increase pay and raises.

very good company to work for

Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: good pay and benefits, opportunity for growth, nice culture, diversity… Cons: not much training offered. uses old technology, slow to change,… Advice to Senior Management: improve technology training, adopt latest technologies faster Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Watch your back!

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Great company overall. I liked it there. Volunteer opportunities, friendly… Cons: Will take extreme action if small mistakes are made. Compensation is not competitive with other banks. Redundant training classes.… More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.