PNC Financial Services Group

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Pros outweigh the cons

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Itasca, IL
Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Itasca, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Amazing benefits - 2 weeks vacation your first year, health/dental/vision, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefit, pension, pretty much anything you can think of you get for full-time.
You never work too hard, you never work not hard enough. A bit of overtime is required but nothing over 46 hours per week.
Incentive pay for exceeding work efficiency and quality
Chance to move up in company. A great place to start a career. You can get pretty high up from starting on the bottom.

Cons

Turnover - employees are hired and fired constantly. In the 4 months I've been here they've added about 15 people and just as many have been fired, quit, etc.
Not flexible with shifts, you'll be working your shift even if there are positions open on another one (from the turnover above)
Policies seem to change weekly
Depending on volume, you may be forced to work overtime one day and forced to leave early on another, losing those OT hours you put in.

Get turnover under control. Make employees want to stay. Give them more time to learn the job (90 days sometimes isn't enough, especially when procedure changes 4-5 times inside those 90 days)

1245 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

You can be who you want to be.

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

This company allows me to be me. No tight grip. Let's me be in control of my own destiny. I value that in a business

Cons

Salary is not really the highest, but the company is still worth working for.

Look at recognizing the little people more. The ones who work in your branches everyday and keep your clients happy.

PNC cares about it employees

Current Employee - Risk Management Intern in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Risk Management Intern in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

the culture at PNC is amazing, they realize the need for a work/life balance, and everyone strives to succeed. Very team oriented

Cons

as an intern, there were times with no work

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group