PNC Financial Services Group

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Branch Financial Sales Consultant

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Financial Consultant in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It's a great place to start your career, and grow in knowledge

Cons

The raises are not the best

I think upper management should try to do a better, and not let great talent leave the company due to the lack of a good raise. And help the best talented individual's understand all the opportunities in the company, and help them grow.

1372 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Excellent internship experience with great opportunity for job placement and professional growth

Current Intern - Retail Intern in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Intern - Retail Intern in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Well paid internship experience and I was very satisfied with my placement in Pittsburgh. You're in the middle of all the action, but to get the most out of your experience, you have to put in a lot of hard work.
    Lots of support from other employees who helped me on my projects and everyone is truly happy to work at PNC

Cons

Market placement determines experience
    If you are not placed in an ideal market, you may be away from all the action or working in a slower-paced environment

Continue with training programs. PNC effectively retains its employees because they care about us, our growth, and want us to stay with the company.

OK place if you got a good branch manager that wants you to move up, if not run.

Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Broward Highlands, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Broward Highlands, FL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Learn good customer service skills and you will get a better understanding of how the banking industry functions.

Cons

Low pay. Your salary may say $33,000 but your checks look so low. Hope you have a strong team that is willing to put in the same work as you, if not it seems like your doing all the street teaming.

Stop hiring college grads over internal people that have a college education and banking experience. I was passed on with the Accel Program which makes no sense. They will hire someone with no experience over their own. Working there show me the meaning of politics in the work place.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group