PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Like most jobs great for short term employment only

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

ProsFlexible schedule , easy operational duties , great customers.

ConsUnrealistic sales goals, low pay, horrible health and dental insurance

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers you want tellers to submit referrals and sell products to every client ; however you fail to acknowledge that NOT all referrals are an incentive to the teller.

I was not able to be the customer service representative that take a true concern in the client's issue.

National Financial Consultant (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the good things about working for PNC is that if the team your own have good stats then… Cons: Each lead has a group of employees that they're responsible for which makes up the team; everybody is so concern… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on the customer. Yeah, I understand getting the caller on/off the phone but customer service is about providing satisfactory service so the client… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Could Do Better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Family Oriented, Training, On the Job Skill tretching Cons: Pay, Advancement, Management, and PAY little for LOTS of work More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.