There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Best bank I've ever worked for!

Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

PNC as a whole truly cares about its employees' engagement and job satisfaction. The great thing is, you're surveyed twice annually and PNC takes your responses very seriously. They want to make sure your development is encouraged, your opinions count and that you have everything you need to do your job the best that you can. On the other hand, they also care about the customers -- they do not product push and you are never forced to put your customers into products that they don't need. It's all very personalized and needs-based. The benefits are good, you get plenty of paid time off/vacation and sick pay -- with the option to "purchase" an additional week of vacation. Training is amazing. They have awesome facilitators who care about the success of each person they train. Overall, I love this bank. I never would have left if it weren't for my family's relocation. I highly suggest you give them a try!

Cons

To me, there are positively no cons. PNC is a great place to work!

Advice to Management

I've worked in various regions of PNC and from my own experience, this is my feedback: Get the newly acquired RBC regions and branches all on the same PNC page. It's vastly different when you go from PA PNC to southern PNC.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

1. Great Corp

Current Employee - FSC in New Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - FSC in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Corp, no max on incentive, no privacy on issues mostly full revolving door on upper management

Cons

Slow career Growth, slow raises high turnover rate

Advice to Management

Keep career promises

2. Branch Manager

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Opportunity for growth. Ability to control your own destiny as a branch manager and create the environment you want.

Cons

Pay is not competitive. Makes it very difficult to recruit and maintain talent. Teller pay specifically is $9.57 which does not match responsibilities. Constantly growing responsibilities as branch staff is reduced.

Advice to Management

Pay people competitive wages so we can do more developing and hiring from within.