PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

I have worked at PNC for four years from several office locations

ProsCompetitive benefits package (including domestic partner coverage), exposure to corporate environment, many growth opportunities and internal applicants get first dibs on open positions, good work life balance (depending on your manager)

ConsPromotions and raises are nearly impossible to get wthin your role - you have to switch to a new job in the company in order to move up in position or salary. While there is opportunity to work remotely for some employees, only job candidates in the Pittsburgh headquarters are seriously considered for open positions. Work in Pittsburgh if you have a desire to progress your career here. Also, management is very risk adverse; difficult to get progressive ideas and new approaches seriously considered by leadership.

I I had

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: My coworkers are really sweet fun and endearing. The pay… Cons: Employee's are not treated with respect. More and more… Advice to Senior Management: You need to be about a customer service for real not just say you are.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stressful

Switcher (Former Employee)
    Princeton, NJ

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The customers were very nice. Cons: Management was terrible, no leadership skills, very demeaning. Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to actually manage. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.