PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

A great learning experience

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)

ProsMany opportunities to grow and expand within your career. Meet alot of interesting people and deal with all scales of the public, rich and poor. Great benefits and a very sound ethical company to work for.

ConsSome of the training can be thorough and really help but sometimes they don't focus on material you actually need to know. My training was 9 days long for the first part and it was too much of a focus on ethics rather than the actions I would be performing in the branch.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to what goes on in the branches and prepare the new hires accordingly

A Good Place To Work

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Awesome Structure and at times a great place to work… Cons: Pay isn't the best at all times Advice to Senior Management: Pay All Employees a little bit better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's been great.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Love the people. Flexible hours. Strong work-ethic. Cons: N/A - not much to complain about. More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!