PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

I had a lot of fun working with clients, and overall professional development was good

Teller (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThey give lots of training to the customer service representative position, and help you implement new technologies as things progress.

ConsOur technology was often outdated and we suffered from a lot of downtime, especially during rush times. I still see this is an issue as a customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in better technologies than what has been previously used; though retail banking isn't the most profitable aspect of financial services, it is the face that most people will see.

Depends on your Manager

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: It's a Good place to work Cons: Depends on your branch /location Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not my favorite company to work for...

Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Large company, many resources to learn from, many positions to… Cons: Low pay, office politics, and very hard to advance in… Advice to Senior Management: Allow your employees to truly have a voice. Gallup should be reflection… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!