PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Meh

Entry Level (Current Employee)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

ProsGood experience for other office/sales jobs. Easy to get hired into. Can apply to different positions within company after 1 yr. Has 401k matched up to 4%

ConsNo communication between departments Upper management has no idea how to manage most likely due by getting promoted because of friendships not qualifications. People get fired and are never spoken of again. Bonus cuts, changes happen so rapidly, it's hard to keep up. Health care plans were cut this year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees in the loop, it will go a long way. Company doesn't value it employees, most are replaceable.

Financial Sales Consultant

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros: Not bad if your agressive and play the game Cons: Unrealistic expectations of employees and upper management talks down to… Advice to Senior Management: Be more realistic, not everybody lives in a fantasy world No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One rigid midwest stick in the mud

Vice President (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay reasonably well, and demand few hours. Cons: Generally this is highly regimented organization that allows little room for personal initiative. It is fair to say that initiative is restricted to deciding… Advice to Senior Management: When your leaders manage by intimidation rather than by inspiration it is the beginning… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.