PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Valued Experience but lack of commitment to young talent

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee)
Butler, PA

ProsWork-Life balance, benefits, and educational reimbursement. I worked there for 3 years in the retail banking division and received 5200 a year in education money, 2 weeks off plus holidays, and favorable working hours (Monday-Friday)

ConsLack of commitment to young talent. I was in the process of finishing my MBA while I worked at PNC, I made 6 attempts to move out of retail and into institutional or business banking positions and never received an interview. I had a GPA of 3.7, perfect customer ratings over 3 years, and a desire to advance. No known blemishes on my record.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlace more emphasis on those receiving educational dollars. If you contributed to that persons education why would you so easily allow them to take knowledge, abilities, and ambition elsewhere?

Good

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Laid back office, Good exposure Cons: Not enough work to do More

Awful Experience would not reccommend anyone to work there.

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome Business Partners and Awesome Back office staff. Some… Cons: Alot of Cons. HR only protects their Management Staff. They say… Advice to Senior Management: Change your Mangement Staff and Upper Management should really know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.