There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

CSA

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Training is really good. SOME managers actually care about helping you move up and grow.

Cons

Pay was not that great, but I think I was very underpaid because of a recruiter who offered me a rate for a teller position, then when I said I was expecting more (I told her the minimum I would accept) she just said OH you're a CSA, yeah we can definitely pay you that. So I'm pretty sure I should have been paid more.

In the branch where I worked, the teller supervisor, who is honestly the most negative and hateful person I have ever encountered in my life, drove the culture. So the culture was terrible. In other branches, it was great. If you are considering working there, I recommend trying to somehow get to know the people in your branch before accepting an offer. These are small places to work in, so one bad apple is impossible to avoid.

When employees AND customers consistently complain about the behavior of an employee, it is probably a sign that the employee should probably move on to a different role.

1162 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Over worked and underpaid

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You know you are working for a repitable company and you can be proud to walk into work everyday.

Cons

The stress you undergo is ridiculous compared to the amount you are paid. You are responsible for large amounts of and with that comes a lot of distrust. Also, you are expected to have "conversations" with everybody who walks through the door which could be difficult when things get busy. Everynight I leave work I wonder if I did everything right or if I am going to have a talk with the management in the morning.

PNC is fine, but health benefits taking a dive

Current Employee - Branch Financial Sales Consultant I
    Current Employee - Branch Financial Sales Consultant I

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not as pushy as other banks on sales, etc

Cons

Losing health insurance in 2014 - will only offer HSA's

Offer better healthcare options or lose long-term employees

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group