There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Its a growing company with a lot of room to grow.

Current Employee - Financial Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Financial Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company in growth. Not to big where the ceiling has been met, but not too small where they are out of the game completely. They are on the move.

Cons

Technology is a little bit behind, but they role out consumer early and often but sometimes you need an updated infrastructure to support.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Confusing mission, lack of overall direction

Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Many branch people genuinely care for customers.

Cons

Is the company going to get bigger, or smaller? Bank of the wealthy, or everyone? I don't think they know or have a mission- at least I was there over a year in a VP role and never heard it. Talks about technology and virtual wallet but constant breakdowns of technology: virtual deposit issues, ATM issues. Back office support and UWing support non existent.

Advice to Management

If you have a mission or plan, share it. have an annual meeting or quarter conference calls. I got the sense emporers had no clothes.

Worse Company

Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant (Greenbriar Giant) in Greenbriar, Fairfax, VA

Pros

I cannot begin to tell you one pro about this company

Cons

Racism, prejudice, Manager's out to sabotage your career. Blatant favoritism and the ERIC(Employee Relations) is a joke. I could literally sue this company for the horrific things I experienced there. The manager and employees are undereducated and if you happen to have an education, it is frowned upon. THere is no recourse through the ERIC system if you experience a manager that have a knack for being discriminatory. If you have a conflict, the managers are not trained to provide solutions..they will pit sales reps against each other and cause complete chaos. There is absolutely no recourse for reporting it, no matter which direction you go. They pay is insulting and very low.

Advice to Management

Racial discrimination should not be tolerated. Please investigate situations when your employee states they have become a target of it.