PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
  www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Ok place to work, different departments literally makes their own rules!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Senior Loan Support Specialist in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Senior Loan Support Specialist in Columbus, OH

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It was very close to my home. Travel time was very short.

Cons

Management was very disorganized and too much micromanagement.

1241 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Trying to become the retirement bank. :/

Current Employee - Banking Teller - Marketer Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Banking Teller - Marketer Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A few of the people I have met here are one of the few pros. I guess another pro would be there benefits program as well as there tuition reimbursement.

Cons

Sales, sales and more sales. I am not a salesman. Transactions are extremely redundant. It is difficult to do the same thing every day. They are beginning to push referrals much harder. I have a cowoker that has been here for three years and he mentioned it was not this bad before.
    Before I was hired someone mentioned the abundance of growth opportunities. They are minimal.

In pockets there were good things going on. My direct area was run by incumbents lacking industry expertise.

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Right sized bank during and after 2008-2011 crisis. Have recently taken industry lead in transforming IT platform to manage profits in the branches.

Cons

Too many Pittsburgh legacy employees lacking industry experience compared to the street. Overly internally focused employee base, with no real industry voice other than the top of the C-suite.

Bring in substantially greater industry expertise from more sophisticated shops.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group