PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

In pockets there were good things going on. My direct area was run by incumbents lacking industry expertise.

Pros

Right sized bank during and after 2008-2011 crisis. Have recently taken industry lead in transforming IT platform to manage profits in the branches.

Cons

Too many Pittsburgh legacy employees lacking industry experience compared to the street. Overly internally focused employee base, with no real industry voice other than the top of the C-suite.

Bring in substantially greater industry expertise from more sophisticated shops.

Other reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Ok place to work, different departments literally makes their own rules!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Senior Loan Support Specialist  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Senior Loan Support Specialist in Columbus, OH

Pros

It was very close to my home. Travel time was very short.

Cons

Management was very disorganized and too much micromanagement.

Trying to become the retirement bank. :/

Current Employee - Banking Teller - Marketer Representative  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Banking Teller - Marketer Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

A few of the people I have met here are one of the few pros. I guess another pro would be there benefits program as well as there tuition reimbursement.

Cons

Sales, sales and more sales. I am not a salesman. Transactions are extremely redundant. It is difficult to do the same thing every day. They are beginning to push referrals much harder. I have a cowoker that has been here for three years and he mentioned it was not this bad before.
    Before I was hired someone mentioned the abundance of growth opportunities. They are minimal.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!