PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
  www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Learned about back stabbing

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with as long as they are not power hungry. Watch yourself with who you trust.

Cons

NUMBERS GAME! BAD PAY POOR MANAGEMENT HIGH TURN OVER

Stop trying to push everything off on others, REMEMBER WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Remember that you have people working for you, they have life's and feelings and stop walking all over them.
Upper management needs to spend more time with the "little people"

1246 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Confusing mission, lack of overall direction

Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Many branch people genuinely care for customers.

Cons

Is the company going to get bigger, or smaller? Bank of the wealthy, or everyone? I don't think they know or have a mission- at least I was there over a year in a VP role and never heard it. Talks about technology and virtual wallet but constant breakdowns of technology: virtual deposit issues, ATM issues. Back office support and UWing support non existent.

If you have a mission or plan, share it. have an annual meeting or quarter conference calls. I got the sense emporers had no clothes.

Worse Company

Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant (Greenbriar Giant) in Greenbriar, Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I cannot begin to tell you one pro about this company

Cons

Racism, prejudice, Manager's out to sabotage your career. Blatant favoritism and the ERIC(Employee Relations) is a joke. I could literally sue this company for the horrific things I experienced there. The manager and employees are undereducated and if you happen to have an education, it is frowned upon. THere is no recourse through the ERIC system if you experience a manager that have a knack for being discriminatory. If you have a conflict, the managers are not trained to provide solutions..they will pit sales reps against each other and cause complete chaos. There is absolutely no recourse for reporting it, no matter which direction you go. They pay is insulting and very low.

Racial discrimination should not be tolerated. Please investigate situations when your employee states they have become a target of it.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group