PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Financial Sales Consultant

Financial Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

ProsExtremely customer oriented, military friendly, amazing Hr department.

ConsUnorganized, longterm employees are a huge problem and constantly out of work. If you are new to banking it's good entry level experience, but you are honestly thrown into the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the managers are doing a excellent job while others can't handle the pressure from this company being so unorganized in the philadelphia region.

Co-workers make or break a low-paying, high-pressure sales experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group part-time for less than a year

Pros: Plenty of hours, some incentive pay Cons: Inflexible scheduling for part time, intense sales numbers Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what your workers are saying, and try to give in at least a little. My pay was low, my supervisor was… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

So so company

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros: Internal promotions. Great, family oriented company Cons: Upper Management doesn't know the employees Advice to Senior Management: Spend time in the branch getting to know the front… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.