PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Worse Company

Financial Sales Consultant (Greenbriar Giant) (Current Employee)
Greenbriar, Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

ProsI cannot begin to tell you one pro about this company

ConsRacism, prejudice, Manager's out to sabotage your career. Blatant favoritism and the ERIC(Employee Relations) is a joke. I could literally sue this company for the horrific things I experienced there. The manager and employees are undereducated and if you happen to have an education, it is frowned upon. THere is no recourse through the ERIC system if you experience a manager that have a knack for being discriminatory. If you have a conflict, the managers are not trained to provide solutions..they will pit sales reps against each other and cause complete chaos. There is absolutely no recourse for reporting it, no matter which direction you go. They pay is insulting and very low.

Advice to Senior ManagementRacial discrimination should not be tolerated. Please investigate situations when your employee states they have become a target of it.

Dissatisfied/Low pay

Teller Supervisor (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: healthcare/work hours on Saturdays/some of the branch staff were easy to work… Cons: CSA's were so lazy/pay did not equal to workload for a tellers supervisor/the branch manager would always find ways… Advice to Senior Management: show up for work everyday like the rest of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

sucks

Financial Sales Management (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: good banking experience and looks good on resume Cons: LOW PAY LONG HOURS AND CRAPPY HOURS Advice to Senior Management: don't pick sides with employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.