PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
  www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Confusing mission, lack of overall direction

Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Many branch people genuinely care for customers.

Cons

Is the company going to get bigger, or smaller? Bank of the wealthy, or everyone? I don't think they know or have a mission- at least I was there over a year in a VP role and never heard it. Talks about technology and virtual wallet but constant breakdowns of technology: virtual deposit issues, ATM issues. Back office support and UWing support non existent.

If you have a mission or plan, share it. have an annual meeting or quarter conference calls. I got the sense emporers had no clothes.

1241 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Worse Company

Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant (Greenbriar Giant) in Greenbriar, Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I cannot begin to tell you one pro about this company

Cons

Racism, prejudice, Manager's out to sabotage your career. Blatant favoritism and the ERIC(Employee Relations) is a joke. I could literally sue this company for the horrific things I experienced there. The manager and employees are undereducated and if you happen to have an education, it is frowned upon. THere is no recourse through the ERIC system if you experience a manager that have a knack for being discriminatory. If you have a conflict, the managers are not trained to provide solutions..they will pit sales reps against each other and cause complete chaos. There is absolutely no recourse for reporting it, no matter which direction you go. They pay is insulting and very low.

Racial discrimination should not be tolerated. Please investigate situations when your employee states they have become a target of it.

Dissatisfied/Low pay

Former Employee - Teller Supervisor in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Teller Supervisor in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

healthcare/work hours on Saturdays/some of the branch staff were easy to work with/BM and AMB were nice to work with for the most part

Cons

CSA's were so lazy/pay did not equal to workload for a tellers supervisor/the branch manager would always find ways to call out/I never had time to do other duties as a teller supervisor because we were always short staff

show up for work everyday like the rest of the branch staff and be on time for a chance

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group