PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

In a rotation that isn't planned out but learning little things here and there about the corp.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Flexible time and in the best part of the city.

Cons

Benefits are okay but not great and money could be better

Come down to our level and sit for a little to see how things are really done.

1297 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Suffered from circumstance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

It's a reputable bank that won't hurt a resume. It's not necessarily the best place for someone looking to really forge a serious high octane career in finance.

Cons

The loan servicing arm suffered from the recent seizing of the credit markets. The deal origination stopped and so did the work flow for many departments.

I don't think that if Midland isn't able to show a material return on the "quality" of their loan servicing with the actual yields on the securities their servicing than they should stop trying to bid with a premium implied in their services.

In-Store employees treated like second class citizens.

Current Employee - In-Store Branch Manager in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - In-Store Branch Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

There is avancement potetial if you work in oneof the "traditional" branches however this is not the case in the in-Store division.

Cons

There is NO work-life balance. Sector Managers and the Area Managers do not respect your life outside of work. In-Store Managers are required to work 50 hours per week, 6 days per week and most recently, when all other banks closed (including PNC Traditional branches) due to 20+ inches of snow, In-Store employees were required to work. I suppose they felt in-store lives were less important and thus replaceable.

It is also nearly impossible to transfer from an In-Store to a Traditional Branch and employee turn over is well over 50% in the In-Store division.

I have nothing to say to PNC In-Store leadership. They are perfectly aware of the environment they are creating. TO PNC Snior Management outside of In-Store I would advise you to inspect closely your In-Store Managemet team. I don't think they reflect the brand image you are trying to create.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group