PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com

Information Technology seriously lacking...but getting better...

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsThere is a lot of room to move within the organization. Also, this is one of the rare companies that still offers a pension. Health care is decent and 401K, they match 1 for 1 up to 4% of your salary. Ability to work remote 1 or 2 days a week. Great benefits!

ConsAside from the big business benefits, the IT management is awful and directly responsible for numerous problems with infrastrcuture. PNC is a cheap company when it comes to supporting their IT infrastructure (just look at their website....hello 90s) but is getting better now that management has been cleaned out. They will only get better, but it's going to take a few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management: keep holding middle and lower management accountable. They will try to hide and blame others...keep the focus on them. Technicians follow the attitude of their leaders and right now, the attitude in IT couldn't be worse.

Working as a teller

Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hours are decent Compensated for referrals Coworkers are generally pleasant Cons: Very low pay No overtime Hard to move upwards Many platform workers are… Advice to Senior Management: The back office workers are very condescending as if they are frustrated with you for not knowing everything about their job when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Better not make one single mistake in retail

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

Pros: Branch Manger Salary is competitive, bonus is nice. Cons: Salaries of all other retail branch positions are much lower than the industry average. Their is a duty to report every single thing, therefore… Advice to Senior Management: Train good people, and show them that you care. If they are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!