PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Great hours, good benefits, fair pay

Operations Analyst (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsGreat job security, PNC is the 5th largest bank in deposits in the nation. The work is challenging but in my position I am able to completely leave my work at work. Weekends and holidays off, vacation time and sick days are generous. I really feel that my supervisors care about my growth in the company. There are limitless oppurtunities for moving up.

ConsThings are always changing, it is hard to keep up. There are so many departments and most of the time poor communication between them. There are a lot of miss directed calls and it is hard to provide quality customer service when you have to transfer customers about 4 times to get them to the right place.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more training on what the different departments within PNC do. Make customer service more of a priorty in backoffice departments.

Review

Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: work-life balance assistance to new mothers Cons: Lack of visible diversity in upper management Advice to Senior Management: Seek and increase diversity (multi-culturally) in upper management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

View from the bottom rung.

Teller (Current Employee)
    Florence, KY

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: 1. Many of your co-workers are great people to work with. 2. There are a fair number of opportunities for… Cons: 1. Instead of upper management looking to buy their next big banking system, they need to take the time to consolidate what they have… Advice to Senior Management: Please see 'cons' above: Hold off on buying your next big banking system until what you have is made more efficient. Decide to review all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.