PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work! Best job I've ever had.

Licensed Financial Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsGood work-life balance, recognition, opportuntiy for growth, overall good compensation/benefits for position, great product discounts to employees.

ConsNo downsides of working at pnc, but that depends on the management above you. I lucked out this time around. Great mgr! We have a great partnership. You need to navigate on your own in the beginning until you get acclimated to the system. They always refer you to policies and procedures if you have a question. There is a help line, but it's tough when a customer is in front if you. Pnc is great. Retail banking is a pain in the ass sometimes! The lfsc role is difficult because you have to wear so many different hats at one... Banker, loan officer, customer service, investment rep, manager, business banker, problem solver.

Advice to Senior ManagementStep out into the field to get a better understanding of what is going on at the branch, especially if you've never worked in one before becoming upper management. Also, street events such as sending pnc bankers out to solicit people on the street don't work effectively! Call nights are another waste of time if not run effectively. Get creative in order to bring in new business. Don't just throw crap up at the wall to get someone off your back. It is a waste of time and money.

The management is fair, although there is little staff development in practice.

Cleveland, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Great work/life balance, several opportunities to flex work hours and… Cons: Lacks in mentoring opportunities for experienced professionals looking to advance… Advice to Senior Management: develop formal mentoring and cross functional/departmental opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I like working at PNC

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: PNC is a company with good health and retirement benefits,… Cons: There are other banks known to pay higher salaries. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.