PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Great place to work! Best job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Licensed Financial Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Licensed Financial Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Good work-life balance, recognition, opportuntiy for growth, overall good compensation/benefits for position, great product discounts to employees.

Cons

No downsides of working at pnc, but that depends on the management above you. I lucked out this time around. Great mgr! We have a great partnership. You need to navigate on your own in the beginning until you get acclimated to the system. They always refer you to policies and procedures if you have a question. There is a help line, but it's tough when a customer is in front if you. Pnc is great. Retail banking is a pain in the ass sometimes! The lfsc role is difficult because you have to wear so many different hats at one... Banker, loan officer, customer service, investment rep, manager, business banker, problem solver.

Step out into the field to get a better understanding of what is going on at the branch, especially if you've never worked in one before becoming upper management. Also, street events such as sending pnc bankers out to solicit people on the street don't work effectively! Call nights are another waste of time if not run effectively. Get creative in order to bring in new business. Don't just throw crap up at the wall to get someone off your back. It is a waste of time and money.

1363 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

The management is fair, although there is little staff development in practice.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Great work/life balance, several opportunities to flex work hours and work remotely. Especially in IT.

Cons

Lacks in mentoring opportunities for experienced professionals looking to advance in the company.

develop formal mentoring and cross functional/departmental opportunities.

I like working at PNC

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

PNC is a company with good health and retirement benefits, decent salary, growth mode company. I would recommend working there.

Cons

There are other banks known to pay higher salaries. Like any company, politics can get in the way of promotions.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group