There are newer employer reviews for PNM Resources

Senior Management is a problem

I worked at PNM Resources

Pros

Employees at Director Level and below worked hard and worked together to make the company a great place to work. Environment was team oriented with celebrated success across the company and there used to be company organized events with the focus on helping the community.

Cons

Senior Management failed to move the company into a profitable direction and started hacking up the company to make the books look good. Instead of building up, it became years of tear-down and layoffs in a very poor economy. People who should have been let go due to lack of performance were kept and good people and knowledge walked to the door. IT was outsourced to India and the place is falling apart. Management gets a huge bonus but the employees and customers pay the price. Its really unfortunate. Change Senior Management now before there isn't anything left.

Stop the greed and start giving back to the people and community you serve--you'll live a happier life. We're all given a slim opportunity to make something of ourselves and, in the end, we aren't measured by how much wealth we've acquired but what we've done for our fellow man. The work is always going to be there but its the employees you've helped along the way that really matter.

reviews filtered by
  1. It was a good place to work.

I worked at PNM Resources

Pros

Company takes care of you.
    Good people to work with.
    It's a public utility company.

Cons

Unorganized.
    Management was not to organized.

2. Good place to work in NM

Current Employee - Anonymous' in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Anonymous' in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at PNM Resources

Pros

Pretty good company in Albuquerque, since the opportunites for professional is not a lot here.

Cons

It depends on your goals.

Basically, good work.