PNM Resources
www.pnmresources.com Albuquerque, NM 1000 to 5000 Employees

Senior Management is a problem

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNM Resources

ProsEmployees at Director Level and below worked hard and worked together to make the company a great place to work. Environment was team oriented with celebrated success across the company and there used to be company organized events with the focus on helping the community.

ConsSenior Management failed to move the company into a profitable direction and started hacking up the company to make the books look good. Instead of building up, it became years of tear-down and layoffs in a very poor economy. People who should have been let go due to lack of performance were kept and good people and knowledge walked to the door. IT was outsourced to India and the place is falling apart. Management gets a huge bonus but the employees and customers pay the price. Its really unfortunate. Change Senior Management now before there isn't anything left.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the greed and start giving back to the people and community you serve--you'll live a happier life. We're all given a slim opportunity to make something of ourselves and, in the end, we aren't measured by how much wealth we've acquired but what we've done for our fellow man. The work is always going to be there but its the employees you've helped along the way that really matter.

It was a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNM Resources

Pros: Company takes care of you. Good people to work with. It's a… Cons: Unorganized. Management was not to organized. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work in NM

Anonymous' (Current Employee)

I have been working at PNM Resources

Pros: Pretty good company in Albuquerque, since the opportunites for professional… Cons: It depends on your goals. Advice to Senior Management: Basically, good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNM Resources.

Worked for PNM Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNM Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNM Resources CEO Patricia K. (Pat) Vincent-Collawn. All reviews posted anonymously by PNM Resources employees.