There are newer employer reviews for PNY Technologies

If you need a job and they offer you one, go for it. But don't count on PNY to be your last career stop.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at PNY Technologies

Pros

The products were pretty neat as I have always enjoyed learning about them even before I started working there. I'm a big fan of technology.

Most of the people I came across were pretty friendly. The benefit package was pretty good as well. The Paid Time Off system for vacation/personal/sick days seemed decent, but not the best. Employee discounts on products were good, too.

Cons

There is an uneasiness about working there. Random people are at times let go with not too much of an indication as to why. Then when they are let go, the reasons management and HR give them are very broad, "beat around the bush" answers and that's all they tell them. Employees often wonder if they might be the next to go even though everything seems fine. Perhaps it's the economy, too, and PNY management does not want to admit it. But it just seems that a lot of employees just don't feel comfortable.

Like I said, random people are let go without much of an indication as to why. With that being said, I think Senior Management should have their facts straight before they jump into such a decision that could really change someone's life. Also, the work environment at PNY is very fast-paced, which is fine, but a little more organization and communication might help to minimize this.

31 Other Employee Reviews for PNY Technologies (View Most Recent)

ok but constrainted

I worked at PNY Technologies full-time

Pros

good working environment & peers

Cons

future career development & industry future

focus on real performance not generally

Good Learning Experience

Former Employee - Associate Product Manager  in  Morristown, NJ
    Former Employee - Associate Product Manager in Morristown, NJ

I worked at PNY Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Worked hard, challenging, rewarding and interesting

Cons

None that I can think of as senior management have been their for many years

None

There are newer employer reviews for PNY Technologies

Worked for PNY Technologies? Contribute to the Community!