PNY Technologies
www3.pny.com Parsippany, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

If you need a job and they offer you one, go for it. But don't count on PNY to be your last career stop.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Parsippany, NJ

I worked at PNY Technologies

ProsThe products were pretty neat as I have always enjoyed learning about them even before I started working there. I'm a big fan of technology.

Most of the people I came across were pretty friendly. The benefit package was pretty good as well. The Paid Time Off system for vacation/personal/sick days seemed decent, but not the best. Employee discounts on products were good, too.

ConsThere is an uneasiness about working there. Random people are at times let go with not too much of an indication as to why. Then when they are let go, the reasons management and HR give them are very broad, "beat around the bush" answers and that's all they tell them. Employees often wonder if they might be the next to go even though everything seems fine. Perhaps it's the economy, too, and PNY management does not want to admit it. But it just seems that a lot of employees just don't feel comfortable.

Advice to Senior ManagementLike I said, random people are let go without much of an indication as to why. With that being said, I think Senior Management should have their facts straight before they jump into such a decision that could really change someone's life. Also, the work environment at PNY is very fast-paced, which is fine, but a little more organization and communication might help to minimize this.

ok but constrainted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNY Technologies full-time

Pros: good working environment & peers Cons: future career development & industry future Advice to Senior Management: focus on real performance not generally More

Inconsistent

I have been working at PNY Technologies for more than 3 years

Pros: Money is okay, people are nice. Cons: They are constantly taking, no trust in employees, no morale, micro managing,… Advice to Senior Management: Trust why you hired your employees, let them do there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PNY Technologies.

Worked for PNY Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNY Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNY Technologies CEO Gadi Cohen. All reviews posted anonymously by PNY Technologies employees.