There are newer employer reviews for PODS

Low Pay - Low Commission

Former Employee - Customer Service
Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at PODS

Pros

Good company, great benefits, really nice people to work with, job descriptions are spot on, you are required to do as they explain, major detailed training, I liked it just needed higher salary to support my family.

Cons

Call Center business model is difficult if you are not familiar with the process.

reviews filtered by

A place for a job not a career

I worked at PODS

Pros

Non-management employees are wonderful to work with. When important sports events or news events occur they show the event on the wall in the call center. Free coffee, tea and iced tea.

Cons

Very poor top down communication. Very crowded work areas. Security is not very good.

Communication to employees needs to be better. Senior management needs to make themselves more visible to the regular employees and not stay in the executive part of the building.

2. Learned a lot

I worked at PODS

Pros

The people I worked with were very knowledgeable in their field. Willing to work together to get major projects moving.

Cons

The company was very demanding of your time. Unfortunately moving season is also the same time of year I enjoy taking time off.

Some managers need to actually get out into the field so they understand the impact of their decisions. The VPs that do get to know the real world are a joy m to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for PODS