PODS

www.pods.com
  www.pods.com
There are newer employer reviews for PODS

PODS is a great idea with a ton of potential

Current Employee - Manager in Clearwater, FL
Current Employee - Manager in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PODS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Still a growing company with vision for growth in 2014.

Cons

Once a senior manager, no other room for advancement at this time.

Bring back some of the director positions.

61 Other Employee Reviews for PODS (View Most Recent)

Wonderful Place to Work

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at PODS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Room for advancement
    Rewards with shifts of your choice for doing well at your job
    Lots of overtime available
    Good pay/commission
    Too many to name, they really are an amazing company to work for.

Cons

Overtime is sometimes mandatory during busy season

Keep on doing what you are doing. The only thing I recommend is having actual supervisors getting back on the supe line. It is extremely frustrating sometimes especially for your home agents when we can not get an answer to a question.

PODS was the Worst Company I Ever Worked For

Former Employee - Universal Sales Consultant in Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Universal Sales Consultant in Clearwater, FL

I worked at PODS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are very nice

Cons

PODS has an aribitrary QDR system (Quality) which determines the commission rate which can be zero and then robs their sales staff of an ENTIRE MONTH's commissions for things like "not saying please and thank you enough". They completely micromanage you, you're a slave to the phones and within 30 seconds RTA squaks over the walkie talkie if you're not in a ready status, they require you to clock out if you have to go to the bathroom and subtract the time from your break, if you're one minute late clocking in you get written up, but it counts against you if you're early too, they change your schedule at will and often (in training we're told to email ourselves our schedule at home to prove if they changed our schedule after we left for the day), you recieve different answers to questions from supervisors, trainers, management, and quality... but of course the sales staff pays the price of being robber of our commissions if we didn't know who was giving us the wrong answer. Their "systems" did nothing but fall short of a script (thereby the company takes no responcibilty for the things they MAKE you say in a call) and upset customers, lower closing ratio's, and make you hate the mundaneness of the job. And I could've dealt with almost all of that, but I won't work for a company that ROBS THEIR SALES STAFF OF THEIR COMMISSIONS for non-performance based reasons (which you don;t find out until after you've done all the sales).

PODS WAS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY TO EVER WORK FOR and I can't believe they have the audacity to try to be named a "best place to work."

Organize a walk out.