POP

popagency.com

Excellent talent and fantastic opportunities.

Senior Designer (Current Employee) Boston, MA

Pros• I've worked with POP as a remote freelance senior designer on and off since 2011. I've worked with many other agencies (large and small) and POP is honestly one of my favorites to work with. They nail it on both a team member and a project level.

• There are some amazing Art and Creative Directors that know how to motivate and inspire. Mind-blowing work comes out of these collaborations. I get fired up and inspired working with these people. It's what makes me love my job.

• I've had some killer opportunities to work on cool projects with fun clients.

• POP has always treated me well. I get paid on time per our contract.

Cons95% of the time the POP team members are fantastic at their jobs. Being a remote contract designer, stellar communication is essential. In general, PMs are amazing schedulers and communicators. Same for Art Directors. However, every once in awhile I come across someone that isn't up to snuff, but it's few and far between.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe POP Star awards are brilliant. It is very rewarding to receive one. I love that contractors can earn them too. I'd love to get feedback from my team members on what I can improve so that I make sure I'm at the top of my game to get more work with POP.

A great agency for contract/freelance work

I have been working at POP as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: - Very good list of clients and projects - Contractor pay rate is competitive -… Cons: - Team members occasionally isolate outside contractors from full project engagement. - Assigned projects… Advice to Senior Management: I’ve been working for POP for quite a long time as an outside contractor. Generally I’ve been pretty happy working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work, great people!

Interactive Architect (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at POP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: POP is one of the best agencies to work for in Seattle (and probably Costa Rica). It was certainly the best agency… Cons: The cons about working at POP are inherent to any agency job. All the work comes at once so sometimes the hours are very long;… Advice to Senior Management: If an employee—that you wish to keep as an employee—asks you for something very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on POP.

Worked for POP? Contribute to the Community!