POS Malaysia
www.pos.com.my Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 5000+ Employees

Very enriching

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at POS Malaysia

ProsHuge potentials for development opportunities organization wide. Inherits the largest distribution network in the country. Group has diverse talent and age personnel, apart from government and infrasturture support to be truly global and successful.

ConsConstant leadership change, organization restructurings, political bickerings and silo protectionism amongst the drawback for Pos Malaysia. The divide can often strains relationships and hamper productivity and unison.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop management has to seriously resolve the terrritorial culture of the hundred over year old organization. They need to be more strategic than just meeting short term aims.

redirection address and data entry

Posnita (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at POS Malaysia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: can get a many of friend and experience in my… Cons: some are not pleased with me. Advice to Senior Management: enhanced the standard of learning and knowledge in the field… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good to gather experience and meet all type of people.

Regional Sales (Current Employee)
Miri (Malaysia)

I have been working at POS Malaysia full-time for more than a year

Pros: A good place to grow, to learn the corporate world. Meet all kind of people from… Cons: Certain jobs are underpaid with heavy responsibilities. Advice to Senior Management: Reduce the shuffling of top management and work system and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on POS Malaysia.

Worked for POS Malaysia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at POS Malaysia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for POS Malaysia CEO YBhg Dato’ Iskandar Mizal Mahmood. All reviews posted anonymously by POS Malaysia employees.