PPC

www.ppc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PPC

Great work environment, great people.

Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA
Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC

Pros

I loved the building and the people in it. Company events were fun when I went to them, and the work environment was generally relaxed. On my first day, I wore a tie and got several comments about how it wasn't necessary, even from the CEO at the time.

Cons

I felt like I had a lack of solid feedback about my job performance on a regular basis. The review process also seemed to not follow a regular schedule.

I do not have much feedback for the management of Project Performance Corp. A little more transparency would have been nice.

47 Other Employee Reviews for PPC (View Most Recent)

Started great, ended grim

Former Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC

Pros

Pre-acquisition: Great work/life balance, employees were greatest asset, game room, positive attitude of peers, high importance and involvement with community service, enthusiastic and highly competent leadership.
    Post-acquisition: None that I can think of.

Cons

Pre-acquisition: Imbalanced pay grades, no bonuses, room for growth was limited.
    Post-acquisition: Incompetent senior management, work/life balance was way off, low employee morale, negative overall atmosphere, very poor communications from top down, emphasis on numbers instead of people.

PLEASE go back to making your employees your greatest asset! Without them, the company is going to continue to go into a dangerous downward spiral. Turning PEOPLE and SERVICES into "differentiators" has not worked well with any other corporation, what makes you think it'll work here? LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES AND REWARD THEM FOR THE HARD WORK THEY PUT IN!!!!

You think it can only get better, only to continue to get worse.

Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC

Pros

-Staff level employees that care about their peers and clients
    -Some flexibility

Cons

-Lack of communication/explanation to staff level employees
    -Lack of empathy or encouragement toward the staff
    -Loss of benefits such as personal leave and 401k matching, without explanation
    -Blatant disregard for the truth, senior management is 100% political now, and will say anything to put a positive spin on anything negative
    -Financially unstable
    -Lack of respect to employees

PPC has faced many issues in the past several months. The 100% turnover in the C-suite has really dug a hole for PPC's future success. The changes implemented will only hurt the company in terms of staff-level. Although it is a public company on the UK market, money cannot be the only driver for success. The senior management needs to recognize they will continue to lose revenue if they continue to neglect the staff.

PPC is not winning any new work. Senior management's approach to "differentiators" will only hurt in the long run, as they cannot change PPC's way of doing business quick enough to save the company.

The CEO could care less about the employees. The two all-hands he has lead since he joined PPC in November were a joke. The first all hands he could not care less about the staff level employees, saying that they wouldn't be affected by any changes (wrong) and said he could care less about the environmental side of the company (which happens to be the most stable area in the company). The second all hands was a hand holding session about feelings, to a group of well-educated adults (seriously, do you know who you're audience is?). If senior management plans to hold onto any more employees that help make the company successful, then they need to change their attitude, otherwise they will lose more than the high number of people that already left the company since the new CEO started.

If senior management doesn't start caring about the employees and the image the company is portraying to its employees and clients, then they should lay off the rest of the company and see how successful they will be without the talented staff.

There are newer employer reviews for PPC