There are newer employer reviews for PPC

Company is on a free-fall

Current Employee - Analyst  in  McLean, VA
Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC full-time for more than a year

Pros

25 cent snacks/drinks in snack machines

Cons

Company lost it's soul and is on a free fall after it was acquired by AEA.

Raise salaries, stay in touch with employees, win new contracts so that existing employees can keep their jobs.

46 Other Employee Reviews for PPC (View Most Recent)

Great work environment, great people.

Former Employee - Associate  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC

Pros

I loved the building and the people in it. Company events were fun when I went to them, and the work environment was generally relaxed. On my first day, I wore a tie and got several comments about how it wasn't necessary, even from the CEO at the time.

Cons

I felt like I had a lack of solid feedback about my job performance on a regular basis. The review process also seemed to not follow a regular schedule.

I do not have much feedback for the management of Project Performance Corp. A little more transparency would have been nice.

Started great, ended grim

Former Employee - Analyst  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC

Pros

Pre-acquisition: Great work/life balance, employees were greatest asset, game room, positive attitude of peers, high importance and involvement with community service, enthusiastic and highly competent leadership.
    Post-acquisition: None that I can think of.

Cons

Pre-acquisition: Imbalanced pay grades, no bonuses, room for growth was limited.
    Post-acquisition: Incompetent senior management, work/life balance was way off, low employee morale, negative overall atmosphere, very poor communications from top down, emphasis on numbers instead of people.

PLEASE go back to making your employees your greatest asset! Without them, the company is going to continue to go into a dangerous downward spiral. Turning PEOPLE and SERVICES into "differentiators" has not worked well with any other corporation, what makes you think it'll work here? LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES AND REWARD THEM FOR THE HARD WORK THEY PUT IN!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for PPC

Worked for PPC? Contribute to the Community!