PPC
www.ppc.com McLean, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Time Will Tell

(Current Employee)

ProsNew corporate ownership and CEO that are committed to developing synergy among the different operational divisions. Re-emergence, albeit slow, of corporate cultural attitudes that are essential to the success of modern consulting organizations.

ConsStill too top heavy in over-compensated VPs and Directors, particularly ones that are carry overs from the former ownership management fiasco, and who are not adding value or strategic vision to the business or willing to break down organizational barriers. Still losing key technical staff who had good organizational (internal) and client (external) institutional knowledge and rapport.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay on the path you have set, but consider more nipping and tucking at the top end so more focus on growing accounts and fostering cross-organizational collaboration can occur and result in business growth, staff retention and a "One PPC" reality.

Stay away from this company

McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC full-time

Pros: I loved PPC when I first joined, but not what… Cons: After the purchase by AEA, PPCs core values and its "niceness" went by the wayside. After the acquisition, many good people and dear friends were… Advice to Senior Management: It's too late. The new management will be rearranging the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Red flags from the beginning

Associate (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

I worked at PPC full-time for less than a year

Pros: 25 cent items in the snack machines. Headquarters in McLean is… Cons: Management engages in secrecy and downright trickery...I never knew what was going on. Working for a consulting firm, I was surprised how little human interaction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PPC.

Worked for PPC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PPC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PPC CEO Harry C. Thornsvard. All reviews posted anonymously by PPC employees.