PPC

www.ppc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PPC

Time Will Tell

I have been working at PPC full-time

Pros

New corporate ownership and CEO that are committed to developing synergy among the different operational divisions. Re-emergence, albeit slow, of corporate cultural attitudes that are essential to the success of modern consulting organizations.

Cons

Still too top heavy in over-compensated VPs and Directors, particularly ones that are carry overs from the former ownership management fiasco, and who are not adding value or strategic vision to the business or willing to break down organizational barriers. Still losing key technical staff who had good organizational (internal) and client (external) institutional knowledge and rapport.

Stay on the path you have set, but consider more nipping and tucking at the top end so more focus on growing accounts and fostering cross-organizational collaboration can occur and result in business growth, staff retention and a "One PPC" reality.

46 Other Employee Reviews for PPC (View Most Recent)

Stay away from this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC full-time

Pros

I loved PPC when I first joined, but not what it has become.

Cons

After the purchase by AEA, PPCs core values and its "niceness" went by the wayside. After the acquisition, many good people and dear friends were laid off or left in disgust. AEA's financial troubles caused it to sell off the pieces. In preparation for PPC's sale, there was a another bloodbath of layoffs, including sales, IT, and senior management.

It's too late. The new management will be rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic.

Red flags from the beginning

Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

25 cent items in the snack machines. Headquarters in McLean is in a nice facility. Can't think of anything else nice to say.

Cons

Management engages in secrecy and downright trickery...I never knew what was going on. Working for a consulting firm, I was surprised how little human interaction I got during the day. PPC isn't winning any new work, and I'm not surprised, considering the way I was treated. Benefits package is almost worthless.

There are newer employer reviews for PPC