PPC

www.ppc.com

The best company culture I ever experienced in the beginning, then two sales that changed it forever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBig enough to learn and grow your career but no so big that you are just a number. Amazing culture under prior CEO's, albeit the company was still learning its way and making its fair amount of mistakes they were in it and helped to ride out tough times.

ConsToo many to list. Layoffs, not enough diversity in management (women or minorities) and less than professional business practices. While layoffs will happen, some just didn't make sense. Layoffs were followed by the need to replace resources within months, didn't seem well thought out.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in rebuilding the company culture, stabilize and stop trying to be a jack of all trades. Look at the senior managers and when layoff decisions need to be made, look there first.

You'll go far if you're part of the "inner guy circle"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PPC

Pros: Enjoyed working with some coworkers. Cons: The "good-old-boy" style of management isn't exactly ethical. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall not a bad experience

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at PPC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good working environment, friendly staff Cons: Career stagnation, poor planning by management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PPC.

Worked for PPC? Contribute to the Community!