PPC

www.ppc.com
  www.ppc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PPC

Good company with potential

I have been working at PPC

Pros

Good experience and quality people

Cons

Workload per person causes extra stress

47 Other Employee Reviews for PPC (View Most Recent)

Lots of problems

Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good salary and benefits. Pretty good times if enough clients are coming in.

Cons

Purchased for the third time in like five years. I was downsized the same time our vice president was. Outlook is not very good.

Do not hire more staff until you know you have enough clients to keep them afloat.

Company Dying a Slow Death

I worked at PPC full-time

Pros

I worked at PPC for many years. In the first part of my employment the company had a very employee friendly culture and had a more egalitarian approach to sharing the companies success as most good employees were rewarded with bonuses. Things were far from perfect but I appreciated the flexibility the company offered. The egalitarian culture changed with time but it was still a good place to work until the sale to AEA in 2008.

Cons

When the company was sold to AEA it placed great cash demands on PPC which limited the reward given to employees and created significant issues with paying the company's obligations. The culture of the company changed, good people left, and the company experienced significant fiscal hardship. The company experienced another sale in 2013 and the problems have gotten worse. Along with the fiscal problems and layoffs, the company appears to be blind to the massive incompetence it has in its senior management. This company is dying a slow death.

Either take a hard look and shake up the senior management or just cash in your chips

There are newer employer reviews for PPC