There are newer employer reviews for PPC

Great job, but the company was really struggling. That lack of focus was pervasive.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The interaction with the people was a lot of fun. I had as much latitude to do what I wanted to get done, and a felt that I got a number of things accomplished. In that regard I had a great job.

Cons

Unfortunately, management really didn't seem that interested in security. While I knew that I was getting things done, I never got feedback about my work, or the direction in which I was taking some things. Ultimately, my position was eliminated along with a number of other people when the company was sold.

I hope the current crop of managers actually pays attention to some of the security issues that plagued the previous team.

reviews filtered by

Great employees and friendly environment. Executive team is untrustworthy and incompetent.

I have been working at PPC full-time

Pros

95% of the employees are great people and I consider friends.

Cons

The executive team is untrustworthy. You may think you are adding value to the organization and the executive team will tell you, you are safe from lay offs. Then out of nowhere they will lay you off.

Employees are in shock as to how the executive team still has their jobs. They have lost contracts because of poor performance, they haven't won any new business in years.

Self reflection!
    Keep the employees that add value and cut the ones that have cost the organization money. Common sense!

Lots of problems

Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good salary and benefits. Pretty good times if enough clients are coming in.

Cons

Purchased for the third time in like five years. I was downsized the same time our vice president was. Outlook is not very good.

Do not hire more staff until you know you have enough clients to keep them afloat.

There are newer employer reviews for PPC