PQ
www.pqcorp.com Malvern, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great environment.

Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at PQ

ProsThe company ethos and mentality are very nice. There is a push to get things done, but not the hectic product first employees second mentality that is present some places.

ConsI don't always feel fulfilled and am sometimes bored by my work environment. I could use more challenges and incentives to increase my potential and work hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like the emphasis placed on safety and respecting employees is great. There's a strong sense of loyalty to the company because of that.

We are owned by bankers

Operator (Current Employee)
Jeffersonville, IN

I have been working at PQ

Pros: Good benefits and pay is good Cons: Owned by bankers and very more vision for the future No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great company with good values

I have been working at PQ

Pros: PQ is a global company that has been around for over 175… Cons: PQ is a very flat organization where top level managent is farmed out and… Advice to Senior Management: PQ is trying to grow the business into a top tier organization that can compete with other top tier organizations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PQ.

Worked for PQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PQ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PQ CEO Michael R. Boyce. All reviews posted anonymously by PQ employees.