There are newer employer reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Best job I have ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PRA Health Sciences

Pros

I have had a great experience working here. Praised when I have done well, promoted quickly and love the atmosphere and people and I work with.

Cons

Just going through the transition of growing so quickly - it 's a great but requires also requires changes, so you need to be flexible and open to change to work here

Keep up the good work!

159 Other Employee Reviews for PRA Health Sciences (View Most Recent)

I love it

Current Employee - In-House Clinical Research Associate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - In-House Clinical Research Associate in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PRA Health Sciences

Pros

I enjoy every aspect of working here. I really cant think of anything negative. Breakfast every Friday, dry cleaing delivered to and picked up from the office, chair massages, and even a car detailer.

Cons

There really are no cons. The only thing I could even think would be more pay, but who doesn't want that?

The leadership at PRA is really well rounded. They are very compassionate people who seem to care for their employees.

Good employer until last two years

Former Employee - Principal Analysis Programmer  in  Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - Principal Analysis Programmer in Lenexa, KS

I worked at PRA Health Sciences

Pros

Always busy and productive. Pleasant work setting. Good diversity of assignments, clients, and therapeutic areas. Lots of wonderful non-management employees.

Cons

Stingy and greedy management. I quit after working there 11-1/2 years. The past two years were unbearable. Excessive workload and hours; no recognition from management of any kind - in spite of record revenues and profits from studies I led, outstanding personal performance, and high client satisfaction with my work. Employee turnover is rising, especially amongst their most experienced and competent staff; and clients are following them. I am now an independent contractor earning 40% more doing the same work for some of the same clients. I look forward to continuing to take business from PRA.

It'd be a waste of time to advise PRA senior (mis-) management

There are newer employer reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Worked for PRA Health Sciences? Contribute to the Community!