PRA Health Sciences

www.prahs.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Senior CRA

Current Employee - Senior CRA in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)
Current Employee - Senior CRA in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

I have been working at PRA Health Sciences full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home, car, phone, flexibility, autonomy, possible transfer between countries a huge plus for me.

Cons

Very little cons, they value employees however could have 2 instead of 1 yearly meeting for CRAs at the central office in WAW (like before).

none at this time - love this company

196 Other Employee Reviews for PRA Health Sciences (View Most Recent)

Over 10 years of my life wasted!!

Former Employee - Clinical Data Coordinator
    Former Employee - Clinical Data Coordinator

I worked at PRA Health Sciences part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Worked with some really good people. Certain amount of flexiblilty regarding working hours. Office facilities were good compared to other offices.

Cons

Management are biased towards certain people. Great deal of favouritism, particularly senior management. Taking out a grievance against a manager, (even though the employee manual states to do this, if you have problems with a manager,) is a total waste of time. HR will always take the managers side, even when there is definate proof that a manager has lied and fabricated evidence. Honesty and trust are words that are non-existent in PRAs vocabulary. The whole PRA experience has been extremely TOXIC!!!! My advice to anyone contemplating working for this company is - DON'T!!!!!

Some senior management are like tumours that need to be removed, rapidly, before they have time to infect their staff and need to be stopped from 'brainwashing' new employees. More importantly they need to learn to speak the truth!

Going downhill day by day

I have been working at PRA Health Sciences full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are some really smart, talented people who are in worker bee positions. Many employees are friendly and I have made some lifelong friends. I think salaries are pretty competitive. I think the company's overall ideas for differentiating itself in the marketplace are good.

Cons

The working culture has really gone downhill over the past few years. We have many new managers who are bordering on incompetent and are socially inept, driven by a desire for power. They pay no attention to the worker bees and don't offer any leadership. They are also ignoring the procedures and policies that the company had set in place in years past that I believe made the company more successful than it is now. The employees are just keeping the company going by their own efforts and by just trying to figure things out for themselves.

I have noticed that new employees coming on board don't seem to get much training. There are many things about our systems and policies they don't know about, and when I have asked them "Did you get training on this system?", they say no.

Bring us back to the principles that made this company great to work for a few years ago. Make sure that you have middle managers that understand how to lead and actually support employees. Your employees want to do a good job, but they are lost in the absence of any leadership. Stop rewarding those playing for power and start supporting people who actually perform well.

There are newer employer reviews for PRA Health Sciences