PRA International

www.prahs.com

A company in rapid decline

Principal Analysis Programmer (Former Employee) Lenexa, KS

ProsWorking environment allowed me to acquire the skills and motivation to get much better employment elsewhere.

ConsSenior management has been trying to sell the company for quite some time. To make their bottom line look sweeter to potential buyers, they have been denying decent compensation, raises, and bonuses to everybody but themselves. Now even their most loyal employees are leaving in droves.

Earlier this year their website had several hundred job openings. Most of them have since been removed. They can no longer justify them due to negative growth and lack of interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeveral of your former employees are now working for competing CROs. Many, like me, are now key decision makers at pharmaceutical companies, i.e. your customer base. This is why you are experiencing negative growth and cannot find a buyer for your company. It's all about how you treat your employees.

Frustrating and a waste of energy and time

Contracts Associate (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PRA International

Pros: Benefits are great PTO is pretty fair Nice xmas party Seems like each… Cons: Lack of administrative and equipment support ( ex: budget negotiators weren't given proper equipment to do their jobs, i.e. a calculator!) No training and high turnover… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees and give them a reason to work hard for you. Treat people like crap and work is always going to suffer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work overall

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PRA International

Pros: Great work/life balance. You are always encouraged to take time… Cons: There have been a lot of recent changes within clinical operations. Specifically, they are bringing in lots of inexperienced employees because they… Advice to Senior Management: Value experience instead of cheap inexperienced labor. Get feedback from employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PRA International.

Worked for PRA International? Contribute to the Community!