PRA International
www.prahs.com Raleigh, NC 5000+ Employees

Management Level

Manager (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsLine management in CID has been very supportive, staffed with knowledgeable individuals, and from where I sit, has been very flexible. Good benefits. As long as my situation remains good I hope to be here a long time.

ConsProjects are not realistically bid. Project resources can be very difficult to obtain. Somewhere along the line it became acceptable for project team members to be openly aggressive and not be reprimanded for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the employees who have been consistently solid performers. Address those employees who cause dissension in the ranks.

If you want to hate your life, work here

Lead Document Management Associate (Current Employee)
    Lenexa, KS

I have been working at PRA International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Bagels on Friday, PTO and a job at least Cons: Horrible management, IT is horrible, systems are outdated, and workload and advancement opportunites are available if you… Advice to Senior Management: Hire from within departments, dont hire people from other departments to manage a department and people where you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible, CRAs are reviled by the CTMs.

CRA II (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PRA International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Try to pay well, but skimpy benefits overall. Cons: No support for CRAs, workload is excessive. Work life balance… Advice to Senior Management: CRAs may be a difficult wofkforce, but they need respect,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PRA International.

Worked for PRA International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PRA International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PRA International CEO Colin Shannon . All reviews posted anonymously by PRA International employees.